Family constellation therapy sessions:
Explore how the past shapes your present
- one to one family constellation therapy sessions
- online: Zoom or Skype worldwide
- in person: London, UK
- minimum session length 1.5 hours
- enquire for longer groups and intensives
- sliding fee based on income & international exchange
What is family constellations?
Quick answer – it is not to do with the planets! Family constellations (also known as systemic constellations) is a a therapeutic method for healing psychological pain, originated by German Psychotherapist Bert Hellinger.
Family constellations recognises that individual humans exist within a myriad of systems, just like the planets and stars do. These systems are made up of other individuals and wider shaping forces: e.g. biological, institutional, cultural, economic, conceptual etc.
We emerge through a complex set relationships within these systems: pulls and pushes, distancing and entanglements, belonging and not belonging.
What happens in a family constellation therapy session?
A family constellation therapy session will look through the issues you bring, to the wider systems in which they reside. The systems looked at may include your:
- Family of origin and ancestors
- Cultural origins
- Significant relationships
- Individuals with whom you share significant events
- Workplace or organisation in which you belong
We will talk about the themes you bring, and also at the system relevant to your enquiry. This is done through talking, but also (and more importantly) by going beneath your conscious knowing. This enables a fast track of insights, which could not be gained through talking alone. We get there through:
- Your inner vision or ‘imagination’
- Tracking sensations in your body
- Floor markers: create maps of experience
- Floor markers: stand in another persons shoes
- Figures: objects reveal through appearance and placement
All four methods are available through in person sessions. Online we will predominantly use methods 1 to 4.
We will leave no stone unturned to bring resolution, to your most pressing issues.
Family Constellation therapy costs:
Family constellation therapy sessions are a minimum of 1.5 hours long. I offer a sliding scale to take account of local and international economic variations. All prices shown are per single hour.
Choose a clear commitment of investment relative to your own resources (and international exchange rates), to get the most from your work with me!
- £40 very low income (i.e. £60 per minimum length session) *
- £50 low income *
- £60 average income
- £70 higher incomes
- £80 assistive rate **
- Bulk family constellation therapy discount ***
- intensives by application, minimum one day, enquire for rates
Notes on family constellation therapy session costs:
* sessions at the two lower rates are limited and by application
** choose assistive rate if you can, to support the inclusive practice of sliding fees. You will also receive an added benefit (session follow up notes) to say thank you
*** Book and pay for 6 family constellation therapy sessions, in one go, to receive a 10% discount
To book a family constellation therapy session please:
- email me rose.jiggens at gmail.com
- call my mobile 0779 267 3021 (UK)